1. My pain is quite intense, will the programme be safe for me?
The practices taught are the the safest, slow paced and very therapeutic. You only need your doctors’ note in case certain movements were restricted for you a while back.
2. I don’t have a specific pain point but there is a recurring stiffness in the body. Can I join?
Prevention is better than cure! It is great that you are able to hear signs from your body. The therapeutic practices will open the knots and leave you with an incredible feeling of suppleness in the body!
3. Will my xrays and medical reports be also assessed?
No, medical reports will not be assessed. In case you have any concern, we highly recommend getting a doctor’s note for a go ahead to the yoga practice.
4. Can the practices taught be done on my own after the course?
Big YES! That is what we want at the end of each module. You will be given recorded tools (audios and videos) to practice from on your own. You would be able to practice movement sequences, breathing techniques and deep relaxation sessions.
5. Do I need to enroll for both the modules?
You can choose to enroll for both modules in one go at a bundle price, or you can only enroll for Module-I and then once it gets concluded, you can go for Module-II
6. How do I progress and maintain my practice after the course concludes?
Since you will have the recorded tools of varied durations- short, medium and long. You will be taught on how to create a cadence and routine for yourself by picking and choosing the tools you enjoy the most and the ones that you respond best to!
7. What if the timing doesn’t suit my time zone?
Worry not :) You will be provided with a recording of all the live sessions.