TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EVENT SALES
1. Sattvaa Pte Ltd facilitates the marketing, promotion and Ticketing of a range of wellness events and activities (“Services”). All bookings for tickets, passes, sessions, experiences or packages (“Ticketing”) processed through the Sattvaa Pte Ltd are subject to availability and acceptance by Sattvaa Pte Ltd. Sattvaa Pte Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By submitting Ticketing request you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Sattvaa Pte Ltd shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
2. Sattvaa Pte Ltd has no control over the maintenance or management of the venue or, in the case of remote learning, the security and stability of the digital platform where the Services are to be provided. Sattvaa Pte Ltd, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of Sattvaa Pte Ltd), security breach, loss or damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, those relating to the venue or digital platform, or cancellation or postponement of the Services due to issues relating to the availability of the venue or connectivity issues that are not reasonably within the control of Sattvaa Pte Ltd (collectively, “Claims”). Booking fees and all handling fees shall not be refundable unless otherwise informed by Sattvaa Pte Ltd.
Upon confirmation of Ticketing, no refund will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to Condition 3 below.
3. If a Service is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the “Notices” or individually, a “Notice”) respectively shall be sent to you via email and you will be informed of the alternative options available to you, or opt for a full refund of the fees paid.
4. Entry will be refused without proper proof of Ticketing.
5. Entry to the venue will be subject to the venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry. For digital learning, access to the digital platform (eg. Zoom meeting link) will be provided at least 2 days prior to the date of the event. Use and participation on such platform will be subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of use.
6. Sattvaa Pte Ltd reserve the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict or terminate the online participation of any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Services by others.
7. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Services unless otherwise stated by Sattvaa Pte Ltd.
8. Sattvaa Pte Ltd may add, withdraw or substitute trainers and/or vary advertised programmes, courses and experiences, Service timings, venue arrangements and participant capacity without prior notice. This includes the variation of any Service due to safe distancing measures or otherwise required by law.
9. Sattvaa Pte Ltd may use your image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website.
10. Sattvaa Pte Ltd may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Service due to dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
11. Before or upon entering the venue, you agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
12. You voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the Services and/or venue whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Services or your presence at the venue or digital platform, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. You further agree that by submitting the Ticketing request, you have ascertained the suitability of the Services with regard to any pre-existing medical or other condition experienced or suffered by you; and that you shall promptly inform Sattvaa Pte Ltd of any such condition prior to the commencement of the Services. You further agree to indemnify Sattvaa Pte Ltd and any third party provider of the Services against any claims that may arise in relation to injuries, losses or damage suffered as a result of you failure to make the appropriate disclosures under this part.
13. Persons who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before using the Site. By transacting on the Site, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
14. Any complaints regarding the Services shall be directed solely to and dealt with by Sattvaa Pte Ltd. Any complaints regarding the venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by Sattvaa Pte Ltd.
16. Singapore law shall govern the sale of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.